Astoria Palawan was introduced to us when we went to Boracay last 2017. Being a member of this luxurious resort was the best decision that we’ve made. Below are the ten reasons why:
1. Astoria Palawan provides excellent customer service for all the guest
2. Astoria Palawan’s ecological interior design will keep you breathless
3. Astoria Palawan’s room has all the amenities you will need for a comfortable stay
4. Astoria Palawan prepares food that will satisfy your appetite
We were advised before our arrival that the beach is currently undernourishment. However, you can take a dip at the infinity pool- The Pod and The Premiere.
The pod is located in front of the restaurant. The pool is jam-packed during the day. Good thing it was clean and well-maintained. Half-submerged loungers were my favorite spot to chill on. And oh! Did I mention about their high-tech shower that you could step on before dipping into the pool? We were so amazed that we went back on being a kid again!
The Premiere is located 5-minutes walking distance from The Pod. Just like the Pod, it was also clean and well-maintained but a lot bigger. We were able to take as many pictures that we want because the place was all by ourselves when we arrived.
6. Astoria Palawan was the first and only waterpark in Puerto Princesa
7. Astoria Palawan offers indoor and outdoor activities for both the kids and the adults
Your three days and two nights stay won’t turn out to be boring if there’s a lot of activities opened for you. Our first night was spent at Astoria’s karaoke room, board games, electronic games and table tennis.
8. Astoria Palawan has night entertainment
9. Astoria Palawan has fitness Gym and Spa
Gym: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Spa: 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
10. Astoria Palawan has a Mangrove and a Halo Dome
—————————— How to go to Astoria Palawan? ——————————
VIA Public Transportation:
1. From the airport, ride a tricycle going to San Jose Bus Terminal.
2. Take a Roro or Cherry Bus going to El Nido or Roxas. Tell the conductor to drop you off Astoria Palawan, San Rafael.
Note: Astoria is just across the road. A shuttle from Astoria will pick you up once you arrived.
VIA Private Transportation
Exclusive Van Transfer: PHP 1600 per trip
Joiner Van Transfer: Per way is PHP 300/pax
Note: Better e-mail the hotel in advance if you wish to avail their transportation services. There a lot of people who will offer you a more expensive ride at the airport.
—————————— Contact Information: ——————————
Telephone Numbers: (+632) 687.1111 loc 8302/8014/8031
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Facebook: Astoria Palawan